D’lish Catering is a team of professional chefs and event planners that enjoy living and working in Tahoe. Since 1998 we have been passionately pursuing the best food and service for our clients. We care about our community and regularly compost, recycle and use local vendors.
- 2009 Autumn Food and Wine Festival bronze and gold medals for best dessert – Pink Champagne Cake and best food and best marriage of food and wine - Smoked Duck Corndog with Blackberry Sauce and Maple Mustard with Silkwood Red Duet, and best table presentation
- 2009 Incredible Weddings on TLC featured a D’lish wedding cake for Zach Chown and Carrie Shellhammer
- 2009 Modern Bride wedding cake feature
- 2007 July-August Bridal Guide featuring a lakefront wedding catered by D'lish
- People's Choice Best Food and Best Marriage of Food and Wine 2006 Autumn Food & Wine Festival - Crispy Furikake Rice Cakes with Kalua Pork & Unagi Sauce paired with Ironstone Vineyards Symphony Obsession.
- Elegant Bride Winter 2006-2007 features a lakeside wedding with catering and cake by D'lish.
- Judge's Choice & People's Choice Best Dessert 2005 Autumn Food & Wine Festival - Red Velvet Wedding Cake with Chocolate Ganache, Meringue Crumble & Red Zin Coulis, Paired with Michael-David Winery's Seven Deadly Zins - YUM!!!
- Best Caterer 2004 North Lake Tahoe North Tahoe Action Magazine
- Judge's Choice & People's Choice Best Dessert 2004 Autumn Food & Wine Festival
- Gold Medals 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, & 2004 Autumn Food & Wine Festivals
- D'lish Events have been featured in Martha Stewart's Weddings, Sunset Magazine and Northern California Bride Magazine
- Member The North Lake Tahoe Resort Association.
Visit our blog for up to date information on recent events and important wedding links.
For complete information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.